Re: Help, still cannot startx on my Toshiba

Hi All,

Thx very much for your helps. After installing the hotplug, I can
startx at last. For the first time I can see GUI in my Debian
installation... A historical moment. I really had a dream about
starting X few days ago... I'm sooo.... touch!!! ^_^

Thx again everyone. I still have question on the nvidia driver, I'll
post it later, let me play around with the GUI first.

- Rony -