Samsung SWL2100P problems

Hi,

I have a PCI board named Samsung SWL2100P.

Iam trying to install it on a Debian woody ... kernel 2.4.27 and pcmcia-cs.tar.gz package.

I have found in internet a package with 2 packages ... swld11_cs and swldpc11_cs

After compiling and substituting SIOCSSIWNAME for SIOCSIWCOMMIT and Slock for slock ... everythin is OK.

But now ... when I try to use modconf to load the module it works fine ... but I cannot create a logical device (eth1 or wlan0) for the PCI board.

When I try to put the line inside the /etc/pcmcia/config.opts ....

module "swld11_cs"   opts  "essid=X"  ... and restart /etc/init.d/pcmcia ..

nothing happens ... and it show mw a message ... Module not found (lsmod shows me the module loaded).

Can you help with that ?

Thanks a lot

Giuliano