apache2 docs?

Hello,

I just installed testing with apache2 on a portable. DI is really nice now, as I used floppies, and the install was a breeze. I cannot seem to find the grub.conf file. I guess it's called '/boot/grub/menu.lst' ?

Also, I'm not the swiftest web_hack, so I was looking for an apache2_howto for debian-testing (sarge)... PHP4, perl, and java are my preferred tools for the web. Postgresql was installed when I selected webserver and database options during the DI installlation. Any docs or information is most welcome. With testing, it included apache2.

My compliments to the DI developers. DI some 5 months ago was rough. Now it's as smooth as silk. It found my drive, with no problems, reformatted the drive, all with ease. I'm totally impressed with DI....

TIA,
James