DI-sarge install floppies?

Hello,

I just got a p350-256M machine to test out the latest incarnation of debian installer. I want to install sarge, via debian installer on this server, as a dry run before upgrading or re-installing a woody portable(too much software to loose). The docs
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch04s02.html
say to use floppies, and that is what I usaully do. However, when I follow the instructions and visit:
http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/installer-i386/current//images/floppy/

It shows me binary images that I cannot download, regardless of what I try to get an option to download the files. Over the past winter/spring months, I have installed sarge or sid numerous times from DI floppies, and never had this issue.

Is there an easier way/location to download:
boot.img & cd-drivers.img & net-drivers.img  &    root.img

Did I miss something obvious? Note: I have not messed with Debian
Installer for about 4 months.....

confused....

James