Sarge NetInstall & partition the harddisk

Title: Sarge NetInstall & partition the harddisk

Hello

I have a Toshiba Porttege R100 without CD and FLOPPY, therefore I'm trying the net installation.

In the past you people was help in order to made the DHCP boot, thanks.

 Now I'm using the file:

   http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/installer-i386/rc1/images/netboot/pxeboot.tar.gz

and the last Sarge version of the first image.

 The DHCP boot work OK, after it the country, language and keyboard configuration also was OK.

  Next I give a mirror to my second computer, where I have the Sarge-Disk-1, also was ok.

  Next I choose test instalation and the Install from the disk start !! Woow !!!!

 Now came the problem, I afraid that the net-install not support repartition of the hard disk, I'm right ??

 The main-install give some options for RAID partitions, I hava just one HD, so I don’t need, after it

When I try to creat logical partitions or primary ones, the main-install does not find any device or

Hard Disk. And oviously without Hard Disk I cant continue. What is the problem ??

  Thank you very much.

Gustavo Halperin
Amdocs R&D Division

ABP - Pricing Engine