RE: Dhcp & Mirror debian install (last question, I hope)

 Thank you,

 I will try today night, but I have une doubt, I need to check also that
all the files in the file 'Packages' in:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i3
86/ are in my mirror or just
put this two files (Packages and Packages.gz) with the same  path in my
mirror and go for ??

  Thanks
     Gustavo

On Sunday 22 August 2004 07:33, Gustavo Halperin wrote:
>  When the menu-intall ask for any mirror I give my local one:
> 192.168.0.2 and after this I give the path: '/debian/', after it the
> menu-install ask me for wich mode I want instal, stable, testing or
> unstable ad then is fall when try to continue the installation. What
> is wrong ???

This is probably because your mirror does not include the components
(.udeb
files) for the Debian Installer.
If you want to mirror those, you will need to also mirror the contents
of:
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sarge/main/debian-installer/binary-i3
86/

Cheers,