Re: using an SD-card

Hi Bram,

Bram Mertens <bram-mertens@linux.be> writes:

> I woudl like to mount my SD-card on my Medion MD41300.  According to
> lspci the card reader is a Texas Instruments PCI7420 Flash Media
> Controller.
>
> When I insert or remove the card dmesg show nothing.
>
> Searching with google shows a lot of questions/answers about USB-memory
> cards but this a Secure Digital card (to use in my Palm m500).
>
> Any hints on mounting this card?

I don't think there is a driver yet.  The closest thing I found is
a patch for other MMC controllers that didn't yet make it into the
mainline kernel:

http://lkml.org/lkml/fancy/2004/4/29/88

Personally I use a cheap 4-in-1 PCMCIA adapter for accessing my MMC card.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>
http://www.jstuber.net/

Looking for jobs in Linux: kernel, USB, embedded systems