Re: Re: thanks!

Dear Valued User,

Thank you for contacting customer support. In this auto-response, you should
find useful answers to your questions about our site.  If you are still
unable to find the information you need, please contact
citimortgagehelp@domania.com and we will gladly explore the problem for
you.

YOUR ACCOUNT

Q:  Why can't I log in?

A:  Make sure you are entering the same email address you used when you
originally registered.  Also, remember that passwords are case sensitive, so
capitalizing unnecessarily or failing to capitalize could result in a failed
log in.

Q:  How do I change my account email or password?