Re: Inspiron 8200 Alsa Problems

Matthew Guenther wrote:

Hi,

I have recently run into a problem with alsa on my Dell Inspiron 8200. It has an intel 810 sound system which was working fine under alsa with my self-compiled 2.6.5 kernel. However when I upgraded to a newer 2.6.7 kernel the sound stopped working.

Must be a kernel problem. Search on Google for 2.6.7 bugs. Or try 2.6.8
vanilla kernel to see if it recognizes your card.

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Studente Università di Padova - Informatica

Put the fan back into computing

Sponsor:
L'immagine di chi vuoi su: puzzle, mousepad, tazze e tanti altro oggetti!
* Stelle & Strisce stampa quello che voui TU .... dove Vuoi Tu!!
* Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2120&d=11-8