Intel WLAN 2200BG - Ndiswrapper - iwconfig

hi!

i have a problem with my wireless lan card in my acer travelmate.
i'm using ndiswrapper and some windows driver to load my card.. iwlist also
finds the ap..

the only thing that isn't working is "iwconfig wlan0 mode monitor".. he says
"invalid request" or something like that.. has this something to do with my
driver?

i'm using debian kernel 2.6.7 and ndiswrapper0.9pre(?).. wireless-tools-27 i
think.. (sorry my laptop is at home and i have no internet access :)

thanx a lot!

Tim