Re: can't switch ttys after atp-get upgrade

i don't think that xmodmap can solve my problem - when i run xev and press
the ALT, STRG or F(1-6) keys, the keyboard signals show up correctly -
this is what i would expect, as the keyboard works under X11.

it does however not work after switching to a text console.

thanks nevertheless,

tim

by the way : my "|"-key does neither work under X, nor in text mode.
i guess this problem may be fixed with xmodmap under X (maybe by somehow
assigning keycode 94 the correct keysym and something like ">" as symbol?)
, but i'd like to get the keys working under both X and in text mode.