Re: Cannot start X on my Toshiba...
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Cannot start X on my Toshiba...
- From: Kilia Vernel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:59:22 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <2mrUV-5nDfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <2mrUV-5nDemail@example.com>
Just installed Debian 3.0r2 on my Toshiba Satellite
2410. Have problem start X, log file attached. Tried the "nv" and
"nvidia" driver, but still fail.
I did not get X working in debian 3.0r2 on my Thinkpad R40. Most other
distros worked out-of-the-box.
I am now running the actual debian testing and it works.
I estimate that there are not yet stable drivers for your hardware!?