Re: Debian update (almost) totallt sucessful

Hi Julien,
	did you upgrade with
apt-get update

followed by

apt-get dist-upgrade  ?

if you only used 'apt-get upgrade' instead of 'apt-get dist-upgrade' then
a large collection of packages (like te kde ones) will not be upgraded
because many other packages have to be removed (due to the fact that the
set of packages are different between 'testing' and 'stable'). This is the
mistake I made the first time I tried to upgrade from sarge to woody.
				James