Re: proposal: create a documentation packages for each laptop brand-serie

On Thu, Jul 22, 2004 at 05:56:58PM -0600, Al Stone imparted:
> Hm.  If no one else wants, to I'm foolish enough
> and interested enough to try to organize this effort.
> Just don't make me regret it :-)...

oddly enough, halfway through my howto on acer aspire 1350 with sid, and
wireless cards/usb stuff.
(REALLY rough draft form, incomplete, but enough to get idea:
http://www.timelady.com/~romana/acer.html
bult a custom kernel for this boxen as a deb i'd be happy to contribute
too:)

i'd be happy to be involved further.....

r:)
--
Romana Branden
ITShare SA Inc/ComputerbankSA