Re: proposal: create a documentation packages for each laptop brand-serie

Hm.  If no one else wants, to I'm foolish enough
and interested enough to try to organize this effort.
Just don't make me regret it :-)...

What I would also like to suggest is that we find
some way to cooperate with tuxmobil and linux-on-laptops
-- we use their info and we share with them what we
gather.  I think everyone would win if they get up-to-date
info -- which means we get it, too -- and they end up
with an easy way to redistribute their info and keep
it up-to-date for their users.

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 15:02, Robin Haunschild wrote:
--
Ciao,
al