Re: Note-taking under linux

There are a good number of note-taking applications I've found for
Linux, including:

* vimoutliner - VIM plugin that creates nice outlines
* gnome-think - Gnome outliner
* thoughttracker - A more "thought network" based note-taking app

But what I really would like is something that would allow me to take
notes alongside PDF slides. Most of my lecture notes come in PDFs and
I'd like to be able to map notes to particular slides in a nice
graphical editor, ala Powerpoint's "slide notes" feature.

Any ideas?

Chris M.