Re: Un-installing this......

Bill Gladney wrote:
I see all kinds of help files.....in here on this site.....but
noticed there is not one piece of info on how to get this program off
a computer...maybe 'cause it's impossible to do.....or what...if
possible....how...?....oh yeah..got to by pass user ID and password
also...'cause I don't have  a clue as to what they were...thought I
was getting a deal on a laptop...but wound up with this mess...have
no idea what this operating system is all about...but I know I don't
want it on this computer...got to be a scientist to use it....and I
thought Win XP was bad....and DOS ....hah....If you all can help me
give me a holler....if not....I'll rip the hdd out....and go get
another...thanx...Bill G.

Hail good fried!

Have I the deal for you...

http://www.directdeals.com/item_C83-00001.aspx

You too can enter the new millennium of computing with Microsoft Windows Millennium (ME).

Windows® Millennium Edition is the new home operating system for PCs that brings the richness and convenience of the digital world to your home.

If this excitement is too much for you friend, let me offer you my personal assistance. All you must do is provide me with your contact information including: home address, social security number, and your mother's maiden name.

I look forward to working with you and appreciate your prompt reply!

Bill G.