how can I resume after suspend or standby (etc.) on Thinkpad r31

Hi,

I just tried to get suspend and standby working on my notebook using acpi
(kernel-image-2.6.5-1-686). But I can never resume.
If I do a "echo -n 'standby' > /sys/power/state'" my notebook goes into
standby (at least it looks like that). The last mesages on the screen are:
Back to C!
PM: Finishing up.
PCI: Setting latency ... to 64.
I don't know whether this is right. The Problem in this mode is, that I can
not resume. I tried all buttons, closing the notebook etc. but it is
freezed.

When I try suspend to disk. The Problem is that I can not resume although I
put "resume=/dev..." into lilo.conf.
What do I have to do to tell the kernel to load the image from swap?

best regards and thank you!

Wolfgang

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl