KLaptop finishes session with "Battery is running out!" when unplugged

Hi all,

I am running sid, using kde and kdelaptopdaemon (including the KLaptop
applet). When I unplug the laptop (ie it runs from the batteries or is
started unplugged) the KLaptop daemon tells me after about 30 secs:
"Battery power is running out!
0 minutes left."

, although KLaptop actually reports about 3h of remaining battery time (which
is true).

This only happens to 3 (including root) of my 4 users. The forth user account
(my most often used one) does not show this behaviour.

My laptop is a Fujitsu Siemens Amilo M 7400.

Jens

--
#!/bin/attorneys
# see http://patinfo.ffii.org and http://swpat.ffii.org/ for how this works