Re: Supported hardware list?

* Shaun T. Erickson <ste@smxy.org> [2004 May 23 10:32 -0500]:
> I'm looking on the site, and I can't find a list of what's supported. I
> can't get 3.0 to recognize any of my laptop's network cards. I have
> these to choose from:
>
> Xircom RealPort CardBus Ethernet 10/100+Modem 56 (RBEM56G-100)
> 3Com EtherLink III (3C589C)
> 3Com Megahertz 10/100 LAN CardBus PC Card (3CCFE575BT)
> 3Com Megahertz 10 Mbps LAN PC Card (3CCE589ET)
> Orinoco 11 Mbit/s GOLD WiFi Card

I have a 3com 3CXE589ET 10 Mbps Ethernet card and it works flawlessly
with pcmcia-cs (card services).  I am running Sarge, a.k.a Testing, and
kernel 2.4,25-1-686 (Debian kernel binary package) on a Thinkpad 390E.

I understand that the Orinco Gold card is well supported and we will
find out if a friend of mine wins an auction on Ebay.

HTH,

- Nate >>

 Internet | n0nb@networksplus.net               | free since January 1998.
 Location | Bremen, Kansas USA EM19ov           |  "Debian, the choice of
  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  |     a GNU generation!"
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |   http://www.debian.org