Re: Ati Mobility 9700

Hello List,

Dolle wrote:
strange. my Radeon Mobility 9000 M9 is running perfectly.
are you sure that the xserver is configured properly?
no screen found seems not to be a radeon driver problem.

Good to hear: on my side I use fglx stuff and I have some troubles
with fb:
can you send your XF86Config-4 data file ?

Thanks,
Jerome

Robert