Re: Zonet Zen1100 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet supported?

--- nick <nixyoung@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Mr. Jan Hearthstone wrote:
> >    Dear people,
> >   I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 420cdt, and since
> > cannot boot from CD-ROM drive (although it works,
> but
> > the BIOS don't give the option), I have to install
> > with a whole bunch of floppies. I hope to be able
> > finish the install using the Zonet Zen1100
> 10/100Mbps
> > Fast Ethernet 16-bit PC Card. "ZONET" is mentioned
> in
> > the list of supported cards, but it doesn't say
> there
> > anything whether the Zen1100 is also meant.
> >   Where from do I find what modules/drivers I need
> > install in order to be able to use the card? I am
> > getting the the stuff to be installed from
> > ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian. Where in the tree is
> the
> > file(s) that I need for my Zonet Zen1100
> 10/100Mbps
> > Fast Ethernet 16-bit PC Card to function?
> >   Thanks, Mr. Jan Hearthstone.
>
> Type 'cardctl ident' in shell mode and see what it
> says.
>

> Nick

it says: no pcmcia driver in /proc/devices

h.s.

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://modelearth.tripod.com/modelearth.html

A penny more: Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military. Anon.