Re: Install Report --- Dell 8200

In article <[🔎] 408725CE.2080704@dircha.com> dircha@dircha.com writes:
>How much success have you had with power management and the free driver?
>I'd switch in an instant if it handled this at least equally as well.

With apm, suspend to ram works.  However, when in X closing and opening
the cover leaves the display messed up.  (Top half on bottom, and bottom
on top.)  Control-Alt-F1 Alt-F7 fixes the problem.  I think this is a
bios problem restoring the display settings.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html