Zonet Zen1100 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet supported?

   Dear people,
  I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro 420cdt, and since I
cannot boot from CD-ROM drive (although it works, but
the BIOS don't give the option), I have to install
with a whole bunch of floppies. I hope to be able to
finish the install using the Zonet Zen1100 10/100Mbps
Fast Ethernet 16-bit PC Card. "ZONET" is mentioned in
the list of supported cards, but it doesn't say there
anything whether the Zen1100 is also meant.
  Where from do I find what modules/drivers I need to
install in order to be able to use the card? I am
getting the the stuff to be installed from
ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian. Where in the tree is the
file(s) that I need for my Zonet Zen1100 10/100Mbps
Fast Ethernet 16-bit PC Card to function?
  Thanks, Mr. Jan Hearthstone.

=====
Modelling the Future:
http://earthideal.tripod.com/earthfuture.html

A penny more. Should we, the people, be sincere about wanting a real peace on Earth, we would spend at least a penny more on active promotion of peace, than what we spend on the military. Anon.