port forwarding looses web connection

I am running Apache2, PHP, and MySQL (all the newest stable versions) on an
old Dell Latitude LM 133.
I have a Network Everywhere Cable/DSL router and am using the UPnP
Forwarding to hit the webserver from outside the router. Everything works
fine and i have a domain pointed to the ip address but when i startup
trillian on a windows machine on the network I lose the forwarding on port
80.

I hope i am giving enough information but i am hoping that someone on this
list might have had a simlar problem. The only thing i can figure is that
Trillian is uploading using port 80 and the router stops forwarding to the
laptop running Debian.

Has anyone ever run into this? Thanks in advance.