Re: Small screen on boot, problem

augustofr@brturbo.com wrote:
   When i first install debian on my laptop, the screen becomes very small, just a little
quadrate. I resolved that putting in lilo.conf "vga=791". So i moved to GRUB, but how i enter this vga=791 with grub ? And is there another way to resolve that problem ? My card is a Trident CyberAlladin, i compilled the kernel 2.6.5 that have support for Trident cards. Thanks.

Some thing like the following will do:

title           Debian GNU/Linux, kernel
root            (hd0,2)
kernel          /boot/vmlinuz root=/dev/hda3 ro vga=791 ...
savedefault
boot