Is Reading A Book Enough?

Hi!

James Maduk here from WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com

I've got something special to share with you.

As a one of my valued subscribers, I wanted to let you to know
about a special package I've put together that includes the
largest collection of web marketing training videos available
online.

It's absolutely HUGE - with over 400 multimedia training
sessions available, you can watch and listen any time you want.
"Web Marketing For Small Business" contains 120 hours of content!

Now all you have to do is watch your screen and listen to
expert instructions to build your online business.  It doesn't
matter what kind of business you're in, follow the simple steps
and you're on your way to big profits ... fast.

Here's the scoop...

I've just created a special trial package for my "Members Only"
site.  It's packed full of videos, sceen captures, and case
study interviews.  I've even added every single one of my
multimedia ebooks - so you can learn how to win online faster and
easier than ever before!

I've been a professional speaker and trainer for the last 10
year. I know it's not enough anymore for you to just read about
what you SHOULD do online - and that's why I actually *show* you
exactly what to do... where to go... even where to click, while
you watch exactly what I'm doing on the screen!

=================================

Start a 3 Day Fr*ee Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

==================================

Now you have personal access to a professional speaker and
trainer.  Watch right on your computer monitor as I personally
take you through the exact steps I used to start, design and
build my online businesses.  ( 77 sites and counting!)

This is as close to having a professional speaker trainer in
your office as you can get.

Web Marketing For Small Business is unlike any other product
you may have downloaded before.  This is real training, from a
real trainer!  You have 24 hours a day access to the entire
library of training sessions and you are never limited to the
number of times you can view each session.

You just log in the library with your Windows PC and start
training. Pick the course you want to view or follow my step by
step guide through all of the courses.  Once you've picked the
session, relax, and then watch and listen to the expert
instruction right before your eyes.

You'll learn every step of the "Web Marketing For Small Business"
process online.

Of course you have full control of the videos.  You can stop  -
pause - forward and replay any session.  This means that you can
follow along and then try the exact instructions I have given
you.  If you aren't sure and have a question, "rewind" the
session to the portion that you need to review and then watch it
over again.  Now you can learn at your own pace, when you want.
Everything you want to know about Web Marketing for Your Small
Business is right at your fingertips...!

In fact, I'm not finished adding new courses.  I add 1-3 hours
of new material each week!  So unlike the one time purchase of a
static CD course you'll always get new courses each week.

Today you'll have access to an astounding 424 multimedia
training sessions totaling  more than 119 hours of expert
instruction.

=================================

Start a 3 Day Fr*ee Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

This is a huge resource. Start a 3 Day Fr*ee
Trial Today!

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/rd/trial.asp

James Maduk
WebMarketingForSmallBusiness.com