IT Services

Ajcon IT.com Ltd.

101 Samarth,  Opp.  Hinduja Hospital, Lt Kotnis Margo, Maim ( West) ,Mumbai- 400 016, India.
Tel :91-22- 30953784
Mobile :-09820732721 .

Dear Sir/Madam,

At the outset, we introduce our selves as the
revolutionary I.T. Company based in Mumbai (Bombay), India. Our ability to consistently deliver I.T. related business solutions, at competitive business prices has contributed to our success and afforded us international recognition for excellence, quality and innovation.

Core services offered by us include:

  1. Web Designing / Maintenance of web sites
  2. Web Hosting
  3. Domain Name Registrations
  4. Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) activities
  5. Strategic Web Marketing Consultancy
  6. Unique Hardware Data Storage Device.
  7. Multimedia Corporate Presentations- A comprehensive & effective presentation with audio-visual effects, photography and a short film.

The guiding principles of our outsourcing methodology marks us as a reliable company for outsourcing;

Ø                 Well defined and documented process for all the activities and phases

Ø                 Strict confidentiality of data provided for the project

Ø                 Clear, continuous, focussed and formatted communication

Ø                 Adherence to the basic tenets of Project Management (PM) (Initiation, planning, execution, control and closing)

Ø                 Highly trained and skilled personnel

Ø                 Project managers with diverse set of software skills & experienced in handling and managing challenging offshore software outsourcing assignments

Ø                 Infrastructure to support high end software development and communication facilities to handle software outsourcing effectively

We look forward to a strategic alliance with your esteemed orginisation and ensure you the best of our services.

Best regards,
For Ajcon IT.com ltd