Automatic-reply: Re: Approved

http://www.rigg-access.com
=============================
A D V E R T I S I N G   R A T E S
=============================

Thank you for your enquiry, here is the information
you requested:

All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling, please consult your
local newspaper or bank for exact exchange rates in your
local currency

Rope Access company Premium Account
************************************
The best way to get your company out to the masses, there are
too many functions to list in this email, please email
admin@rigg-access.com for more details, or, if you have
an existing, basic listing in our database, log on and select
any of the 'upgrade here' links for more details.

To advertise in the monthly newsletter:
[one line = 66 characters including spaces]

Position: 6 line ad in any section of newsletter
1 month - 20
2 months - 35
3 months - 50

Position: 12 line ad in any section of newsletter
1 month - 40
2 months - 70
3 months - 100

* please note:
If 3 months are purchased you can change the wording of
your ad at any time, we recommend having a different
advert in each months newsletter all you need to do is
drop us a line to let us know and we will make the changes
[free of any additional charges]

To advertise on website:
**************************
Position: static or animated banner in any page
accessed from main menu
1 month - 55
2 months - 75
3 months - 100

Text adverts for newsletter entry may be sent by email
to: advert@rigg-access.com

Please email banners/logos to: advert@rigg-access.com

Banner Information:
*********************
== .GIF format
== Less than 10k in file size
== Industry standard sizing -
large = 468 x 60 pixels
small = 95 x 30 pixels

Payment Options:
*******************
Please include with your payment:
* your name and email address
* your 6 or 12 line advertisement

Cheque/Postal order [in pounds sterling] made payable to:
"Rigg Access Ltd"

Send to:
Rigg Access Ltd
5 Westford Road
Stakeford
Northumberland
NE62 5JE
United Kingdom

Once your payment clears we will confirm via email and upload your
banner/advert immediately.

Please contact us if you require further information,

Regards,

Rigg Access Advertising Team
advert@rigg-access.com

Office:+44 (0)1670 812031
Fax:   +44 (0)870 164 2593
http://www.rigg-access.com
The worlds' BUSIEST Rope Access website!