acpi question

Hi, everyone,

I am running sarge + kernel-2.6.3 on a dell laptop. I successfully configured ACPI on it. But I still have some small problem. Forgive me if I am a bit nitpick :)

First of all, here is the related info:

zhangjl@jiele-dell:~$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/state
present:                 yes
capacity state:          ok
charging state:          charging
present rate:            37526 mW
remaining capacity:      47070 mWh
present voltage:         16813 mV
zhangjl@jiele-dell:~$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/alarm
alarm:                   3000 mWh    <------------------------------ (1)
zhangjl@jiele-dell:~$ cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT0/info
present:                 yes
design capacity:         65120 mWh
last full capacity:      65120 mWh
battery technology:      rechargeable
design voltage:          14800 mV
design capacity warning: 3000 mWh    <------------------------------ (2)
design capacity low:     1000 mWh    <------------------------------ (3)
capacity granularity 1:  200 mWh
capacity granularity 2:  200 mWh
model number:            LIP8120DLP
serial number:           24671
battery type:            LION
OEM info:                Sony Corp.
zhangjl@jiele-dell:~$

As I understand, kernel will generate a battery event only when capacity drops below 3000mWh as indicated by (1)&(2), and another event when it drops below 1000mWh. And I had seen the first event, and suppose the second event will also be emitted, although I had no chance to actually see it yet.

What i want is to increase both value. 3000mWh is about 5%, and 1000mWh is about 2%. Both seem a bit too low to me. If I can increase to 10% and 5%, respectively, it would be great!

Anyone knows how to change these two values?

Thanks!