Re: which process is accessing my hard drive?

On Mon, Mar 01, 2004 at 12:25:57PM -0500, Curt Howland wrote:
> See what "lsof" (list open files) has to say.

Interesting command.  It seems a little bit beyond me...  is there a
way to sort the output by access time as well?  the list of files is
fairly long -- 258 lines even with a minimum set of processes
running...
(output attached, hope it's not annoying)

thx,
matt