A reminder for this evenings "Open Coaching Call"

Hi,

James Maduk here with a quick reminder.

I'll just be answering YOUR questions at 9 PM (EST).

There's an "Open Coaching Call" this evening, Tuesday Feb 3, 2004 - at 9:00 PM.

This is a no holds barred open phone-in, where YOU ask the questions.  If you have a
sales/marketing question, and want to get a real answer join me this evening!

Get the call details at:

http://www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com/content.asp?ContentId=295

Visit the largest collection of Sales and Marketing training videos available online at:
www.webmarketingforsmallbusiness.com

Thanks

James Maduk
613-825-0651