Re: questions on ACPI

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen a écrit :
As I wrote a couple of times previously, it works as of kernel 2.6.0.

Any issues I have is with leds and hotkeys. I am presently trying to resolve that on the acpi4asus mailinglist.

Anders

I don't know if you're still in trouble with software suspend...
Personally, I made it work this weekend. The trick was in the argument passed to lilo. I was trying with "resume2=/dev/hda2", where hda2 is my swap partition, I made it work with "resume2=swap:/dev/hda2". Then I had to fix the problem of suspending an X session. I simply activated both APM and ACPI in my kernel and everything works fine now.
After resuming, you should restart gpm to get the mouse working correctly.

Cheers

--
Seb