Re: D-Link (pcmcia) DWL-650, debian 3.0r2 and Intel ISA to pcmcia card

Incoming from Matt Foster:
> Quoting A. F. Cano (afc@shibaya.lonestar.org):
> >
> > slots, but also that it requires cardbus.  Is it necessary that the hardware
> > explicitely support cardbus?  This is an old board so it likely does not.
>
> I'm pretty sure that you do need cardbus support, and it will most

With current drivers, you do need to request cardbus support, whether
your hardware is cardbus or not.  Talk to David Hinds (I guess).  The
pcmcia module stuff in the kernel is mentioned in the README (or
whatever) that comes with kernel sources.

- -