Re: best laptops for debian linux

My advise would be to take a Knoppix CD to your local computer store, and
try the machines that have the features you want.  Make sure it has exactly
the hardware you are thinking of.  If it won't run Knoppix, you are headed
for trouble.

--
Victor R. Cain             (865)435-5084    Fax:(865)435-9709
E: vic@vicsfamily.net      Web: www.vicsfamily.net

------------ Quote of the Hour ------------
"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System.  If this had been an actual
emergency, do you really think we'd stick around to tell you?"