Console blank using ACPI?

Hello,

I have yet to find a definite solution to using console blanking with
acpi. With my old desktop pc, I could simply check "console blank using
apm" in the kernel settings and the screen would switch to standby after
a few minutes. However, my TM 800 does not support APM, therefore that
setting has no effect. Screen will go blank after a while, but it's
clear to see that the backlight is still lit. Same thing under KDE.

Anyone know of a way to switch the screen to standby using acpi?

Thanks,

Sebastian "ttt" Steinlechner