Re: New Dell Inspiron 1100, video problems

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_bios&message.id=20373

http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/board/message?board.id=insp_bios&message.id=20495

> *sigh*
> --
> Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>

Sadly, I upgraded to the A22 BIOS just a couple of hours ago, and am now unable
to start XFree86. Is there any way I can get X up and running, eg with the VESA
driver? I _desperately_ need to get it working, as I have an exam tomorrow, and
my notes are all in .sxw format!
Regards
Damien

--

Damien Solley
dsolley@student.usyd.edu.au

This mail sent through IMP: www-mail.usyd.edu.au