Re: Acer travelmate 210 txr, dri support and other stuff

 || On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 13:14:33 +0200
 || Fabio Sirna <farnis@libero.it> wrote:

	fs> Hi All, I use Debian GNU/Linux unstable on the laptop in
	fs> subject.  Generally works fine, but I've some trouble with
	fs> the graphics card, a trident cyberblade.

Bad video card, the same I have on a Toshiba Satellite.

OpenGL is still not available for this card under Linux (and probably
will never be...).
About 2D acceleration: there is an update driver from Alahn Houridane
(the driver author) available at:

http://www.xfree86.org/~alahn/

It is faster in respect the one in XFre86 package. Try it.

Ciao Ciao

Marco