Acer travelmate 210 txr, dri support and other stuff

Hi All,
	I use Debian GNU/Linux unstable on the laptop in subject.
Generally works fine, but I've some trouble with the graphics card, a
trident cyberblade.
For example, when I play a divx with mplayer, if I use xv non in
fullscreen, the screen is splitted vertical in 10-15 part. If I use x11
video driver, is slow.
If I play with Tuxracer, the game play too slow.
I've searched on Google, and I find that probably I don't have the
direct rendering enable. So if I run glxinfo:

name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No

and other information.
I've searched on dri.sourceforge.net but there aren't any dri drivers
for trident.

I don't understand if the problem of mplayer is relate to dri driver or
nothing. If you have any suggestion, please help me.

--
Fabio