Wireless

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio GRZ630 with debian 3.0, i have 2 issues
1) Wireless, i have a orinoco wireless pcmcia card, it works perfectly, but if my AP have WEP Encryption, i set the key with iwconfig but i cant go into the net, without WEP it works great, anything with this?

2) i have Win XP in it, with NTFS, i mount the ntfs, but it get mouted owned by root.root and with permision 500, so my normal users cant see it, any help?

Thanks

Rodrigo