Re: Sendmail doing reverse lookups in various networks

Hi!

Blars Blarson wrote (Tue 2003-Apr-15 13:07:41 -0700):

> If you don't want the domain appended on local email, remove the
>
> FEATURE(always_add_domain)dnl
>
> line.

That would be my favorite solution. However, I can't find the
line to remove:

  lilith:/etc/mail# grep -ir always.add *
  sendmail.cf:#  Common code to add local domain name (only if always-add-domain)
  sendmail.cf.old:#  Common code to add local domain name (only if always-add-domain)
  submit.cf:#  Common code to add local domain name (only if always-add-domain)

? :-(

Cheers, Marcus

--
    http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/0,1518,243562,00.html