Re: ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility

Aryan Ameri <a.ameri@linuxiran.org> writes:

> Does anyone know weather ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility, is supposed to have
> 3D support in XFree86 4.3.0 or not? In XFree86's page, there is no
> mention about the the mobility cards, and I guess these cards use a
> diffrent chipset, than the normal desktop versions.

It's not clear to me, seems 3D is supported only in the Radeon 8500.
Did you check out GATOS (http://gatos.sourceforge.net/)?

Do you know a place to get 4.3.0 packages?

If you get it running, please provide a description,
I got the same card  on an IBM T30 (2366-085).

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>
http://www.loria.fr/~stuber/