ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility

Gtreetings:

Does anyone know weather ATI Radeon 7500 Mobility, is supposed to have
3D support in XFree86 4.3.0 or not? In XFree86's page, there is no
mention about the the mobility cards, and I guess these cards use a
diffrent chipset, than the normal desktop versions.

Cheers
--
/* My name is Jehovah. I have a special plan to save the universe, but
because of heavenly security reasons I can't tell you what that plan