Re: Mobile modems

Hallo Andy,

Am 17:19 2003-03-26 +0000 hat Andy Swallow geschrieben:

>serial port, and watch it go? Would I have to buy the (very expensive)
>cable from the manufacturer?

I suggest you YES.

I have used several Telephones with a couple of no-name-Cables and
then with original Cables which I have gotten on eBay for cheep and
only the Original Cables are working properly !!!

Give <http://www.ebay.com> or <http://www.ebay.uk> a try.

Michelle

--
Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |