[ANNOUNCE] cpufreqd-1.0-beta1 released

Hello,

I've finally released a beta version of cpufreqd.

This daemon runs on CPUFreq enabled kernels
(see http://www.brodo.de/cpufreq_old/index.html).

cpufreqd is meant to be a replacement of the speedstep applet you
can find on some other OS, it monitors battery level, AC state and
running programs and adjusts the frequency governor according to
a set of rules specified in the config file (detailed explanations
in cpufreqd and cpufreqd.conf manpages).
It works both with APM and ACPI. Support for sysfs enabled kernels
is still experimental since I still can't find stable setup for 2.5.X.

You can find the sources at http://www.sf.net/projects/cpufreqd
Please test it and report any bug or suggestion to me directly.

Last but not least a big thank to George Staikos who helped
a lot and lend his cpufreqd code to be merged into a unique project.

thanks everybody
--
mattia