Re: OT: Mutt and specific mbox files...

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:08:56PM -0400, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> How do I tell Mutt when it opens to go to a specific mbox files in my
> home directory? Currently, it always goes to my /var/spool/mail file and
> I'd rather it went to ~/Mail/inbox...

In my ~/.muttrc, I have the following lines:

  set spoolfile=~/Mail/mbox
  set mbox=~/Mail/mbox

They should work for you if you change the ~/Mail/mbox with
~/Mail/inbox.  If all you add is "set spoolfile=~/Mail/inbox", then
whenever you leave it, Mutt will ask if you want the messages moved to
your mbox (~/mbox is the default, I think).

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com