Re: OT: Mutt and specific mbox files...

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 08:08:56PM -0400, Darryl L. Pierce wrote:
> How do I tell Mutt when it opens to go to a specific mbox files in my
> home directory? Currently, it always goes to my /var/spool/mail file and
> I'd rather it went to ~/Mail/inbox...
> --
> Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@databasix.com>
> Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://bellsouthpwp.net/m/c/mcpierce>
> "What do you care what other people think, Mr. Feynman?"

Darryl-

Here is what I do.  I tell mutt in my .muttrc file where I want it to
look for the spool folder thus:

set spoolfile=/home/mperry/mail/Inbox

This should go toward the top of your .muttrc file.

--
Michael Perry | Do or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
mperry@lnxpowered.org | http://www.lnxpowered.org