Re: Unstable 'sid' release

Hi,

	I have been using SID for some time (almost 2 years) on a compaq
1200 notebook. It's nice to have the last version of packages, but I got
in trouble a few times. For example, I did a upgrade yesterday, and found
that the libxft2 seems to be broken, so my kdm is unusable and everything
that uses xft2 to render fonts looks very ugly. I know that in a week this
must be solved, but be warned that things can go wrong when apt-get
upgrade. You should consider to use testing as this seems to be more
stable but yet has almost all the new packages. This is the price to live
on a the edge :-)

	Christian Lyra