Re: Installation problem

Now I get mutch better feeling about debian, but still some problems:

1. When I setup network (ping is working) wget isn't able to download
anything. It always start, running for around 20 sec. and downloaded file
have always size 0 bytes (also from local site).

2. I did some tricky thing. For installation of 'Base System' I inserted
Debian sid CD and started 'deboostrap ... sid ...' by hand on second console.
It run well till check for libpcap0. What is wrong with libpcap0. I have on
sid CD only libpcap0.7 and in Release file is nowhere mentioned
libpcap0. Where depedency on libpcap0 is hooked?
I tried also 'debooostrap --exclude libpcap0 ...' checking went fine but
stoped at postinstall scripts.
Where can I remove dependency (or add package) libpcap0?

Some idea what I'm doing wrong?

Pavel