Re: Vaio PCG-R505TSK Installation Trouble

This is quite possible, but it would imply that the installation carries over the boot flags I set when booting into the netinstall ('ide2=0x180,0x386') - since I don't tell the kernel anything (willingly) and have not set additional boot parameters during the installation process (when asked for them). Is that likely? If this really is the case: how do I check/get rid of them? Is there somewhere a file that would contain these parameters to be red at boot?

Joh